Timber frame houses
Nowadays, there are various construction methods for both, wooden and concrete, houses. Our company designs, engineers, coordinates projects, and constructs timber frame houses. Parts of timber frame houses are made in the factory and then transported to the location.
For frame buildings we use wood, because it is a natural and living material which has sufficiently low thermal conductivity, so the house is protected from heat. Unlike conventional plank wooden-framed houses, the construction of timber frame houses doesn’t require a continuous seam for connecting planks, and is able to withstand relatively high loads.
Our experts will help you to navigate the frame house construction details and make the right choices that will give you the opportunity to enjoy the natural, pleasant home for the next 80 to 90 years.
We offer to create for you your own personal design, and we will adapt to the requirements of the building. We are ready to develop the project from your individual sketches or just a description that you give us, so you will save money on redundant frame ordering.
Advantages of frame houses:
- Thanks to the innovative technology, assembling is possible at any time of the year, as well as other works that does not affect the quality of the material;
- Construction time of the house does not exceed 3-4 months;
- Due to the fact, that parts of frame houses are made from softwood with a moisture content of 15%, after assembling the houses dose not settle. So, right after assembling, it is possible to build finishing and prepare to move to a new house!;
- The timber frame construction does not require to purchase of bulky, expensive basis, because timber frame houses comparing to brick and concrete houses, are light;
- In construction of frame houses heavy equipment (cranes and excavators) is not used, which means that you will save money on renting such equipment;
- Frame homes are universal, because you can build external design as your heart wishes, it can look like any style house. Universal dimensions of components allows to use a variety of materials for finish construction, both internal and external finishes.
This technology enables designers to realize even the bravest projects.